Trimble Robotic Total Stations
Trimble RTS series of Robotic Total Stations is the definitive construction layout solution for general and specialty contractors that require quality, accuracy and optimum field performance.
Trimble RTS offers more efficiencies by connecting office-based workflows with Trimble Field Link. Trimble Field Link provides contractors with a solution to visualize 3D models in the field, create and view field reports. This allows your field crews the ability to reduce errors and maximize productivity.
Additionally, RTS technology is represented with Trimble VISION, an integrated camera in the robotic total station that provides a “through the telescope view” remotely via the Trimble Tablet and Trimble Field Link. Through the tablet interface, users have the ability to view and document the actual jobsite condition from the perspective of the total station when performing layout, collecting data or generating field reports.
- Layout of control
- Checking or typing into property boundaries
- Layout of excavation lines
- Layout of concrete forms and anchor
- As-built checks
- Layout of control lines on concrete paid for subcontractor
- Layout of hangers, sleeves and underground pipe
- Light topographical measurements
Features and Benefits:
- Set up anywhere faster and perform all jobsite layout and measurement tasks yourself
- One-person operation
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Data storage and built-in checks for all layout functions
- Rugged design
- Maximum flexibility and cost
- Reduced labor costs
- Shortens learning curve and faster operation
- Withstands tough jobsite conditions